Working with the Theatre Bars Manager and the wider staff team, the Theatre Bar Staff will be responsible for making sure everyone who visits Hackney Empire has the best experience possible including:
- Delivering friendly, helpful and competent customer service to everyone that visits Hackney Empire and with fellow team members
- Carrying out a number of specific duties during each shift including but not limited to pouring and selling drinks, restocking and replenishing bar inventory and supplies
- Working with your fellow team members and the Theatre Bars Manager to ensure the theatre bars are consistently presented to a high standard of cleanliness, tidiness and functionality
- To undertake any other reasonable requests as required by the Theatre Bars Manager
- Ensuring that all company policies, including health and safety, are complied with by all staff at all times
- Able to deliver very high standards of customer service, assessing customer needs and making recommendations as needed
- A friendly character
- A team player
- Able to process sales quickly in an often busy environment
- Organised and able to prioritise and carry out several tasks during each shift
- Willingness and flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Able to arrive on time and be ready to start work when your shift begins
- Previous experience working in a bar or with EPOS systems would be useful but is not essential
Please send your CV and a covering letter (no more than two sides of A4) outlining your suitability for the role and your relevant experience to [email protected] (Theatre Bars Manager) with the reference ‘Theatre Bar Staff’ as the subject line.
Please also send us a completed equal opportunities monitoring form, which you can download below, with your application. This form is for statistical purposes only and will not be used in the assessment of your application.